Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Shark Attack


Fear shoots through me as a fin pierces its way closer and closer. It’s too big for a fish, too fast for a cloud, It’s a shark. I'm a goner I think. Killed on a paddle boat in the middle of the Atlantic. 10 meters, 5 meters, 2 meters, 1 meter, and then the fin disappears under my cruise. Where has it gone? I asked myself. Here. As if in answer to my question the sharks head popped out of the water. The shark started circling me. All at once the shark charged through the water again this time biting my board and taking a huge chunk out of it. I inspected the damage and found a tooth. It looked like this.Screenshot 2015-06-04 at 12.10.22.pngA mako shark. I'm kind of an expert on shark teeth. “Come get me.” I yelled. But the shark was nowhere to be seen. “Must have got scared or hurt when it minecraft

2 comments:

  1. I love the first few sentences describing the initial shark sighting. Great choice of words. I didn't quite get the ending tied into minecraft??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the first part of how the shark gets closer, maybe you can add more description on the the bit where it says "I'm a goner." What do you mean by “Must have got scared or hurt when it minecraft

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.