Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

The magic box

This is my poem about a magic box 


The Magic Box



I will put in the box



the largest smile of a baby,
the last laugh of my long lost grandpa
and a ray of golden sunshine on the hottest day in summer.


I will put in the box



all the colour’s of a rainbow,
a bunny made of happiness taken from the 2nd dimension
and my favorite book from the year 2007.

I will put in the box



a dragon’s scale as golden as brightness,
a velosorapter toe  
and mistletoe and holy from the first ever Christmas tree.

My box was weaved out of sunshine and strands of gold with happiness on the lid and a piece of life in every corners. Its hinges are made of babies teeth stolen from the tooth fairy


I will glide under my box in the strong wind’s of Antarctica then land on an iceberg the size of mount Everest.


It will be the best box ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.